* Project currently under development.
1. As of September 30, 2019.
2. Other Renewables includes tire-derived fuel (Black River), waste (BCH, Carolina Energy, Detroit Resource Recovery, and VEDCO), and CHP (Primary Energy).
Note: a complete list of all of the investments made by AIP funds is available upon request.
1. Investments exclude development projects sold to third parties as well as loans to construction projects, which in aggregate amount to an additional 10 GW.
2. Renewable projects include the following Aria Energy projects: Brevard (FL), Butler (NE), Colonie (NY), County Line (IN), DANC (NY), Erie (CO), OKC (OK), Ontario (NY), Pine Tree Acres (MI), Trail Ridge (FL), Sarasota (FL), Seminole (FL), Seneca (NY), SE OKC (OK), Sunshine Canyon (CA), and SWACO (OH); and the following Phoenix Wind projects: Trinity Hills (TX), Sherbino Mesa 2 (TX), and Silver Star (TX).